- Please go to the USCIS.gov website and print the latest version of Form I-693.
Form I-693 (PDF, 1.15 MB) – Instructions for Form I-693
- Please bring a government issued ID (preferably your passport) when you come for your appointment.
- Each person being examined will need positive identification.
- If you have any vaccination records with you, please be sure to bring them with you to your appointment. If you do not have your vaccination records, you will be required to do blood testing. If you decline blood testing, you will need to complete the vaccinations at your own risk.
- The examination is not covered by insurance and you will responsible for all costs including any vaccinations, lab work or chest x-rays you may need to meet all USCIS requirements.
- You should give at least 7 days for paperwork to be completed, i.e. DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO ATTEMPT TO GET THIS PAPERWORK COMPLETED.
- Our office will contact you when the lab work is completed.
- USCIS now requires that the person completing the exam can read, write, and understand English. If not, you will need to bring an interpreter with you to the physical examination. The interpreter does not need to be certified.
USCIS immigration medical exams