We provide 2nd and 3rd class certification exams by a qualified and certified AME
(aviation medical examiner).
FAA medical certification requirements.
When coming to the appointment;
- Come to appointment with valid ID.
- Complete medxpress prior to coming.
- Be prepared to provide confirmation number.
- Be prepared to provide urine to analyze protein and glucose.
- Bring other documentation as appropriate.
What is a SODA?
Statement of Demonstrated Ability (SODA)
Do you take medication?
What is a CACI?
Conditions AMEs Can Issue (CACI)